Sunday, November 29, 2009

6 1/2 months



My little Xander is now 6 1/2 months. His is the best baby a mom could ever dream of.
So far Xander:

♥Blows raspberries and spits everywhere.

♥Has become a mama's boy contrary to what his daddy thought he'd be even though I told he would be. I can't leave the room or he has a fit.

♥Has no teeth yet. Kymber got hers at 4 and 5 months. Not that I'm complaining one bit! Can you say ouch??!!!

♥Loves baby and always has. Yes, even the meats that smell so AWFUL! Even though he'll eat them I have stopped feeding it to him because his diapers were not so kind to me.

♥Can hold his own bottle. I still nurse him but handing him a bottle every now and again has saved me plus it gives Alan some daddy son time.

Xander has mastered rolling over but can barely sit up on his own. Doctor said its cause he's a chunk.

♥Weighs 20 lbs.

♥Still wakes up AT LEAST once or twice a night. Drives me up the wall considering Kymber slept through the night at 6 weeks old! What a mama's boy!!!

No comments: