Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Trick or Treat!
Halloween this year was interesting with 2 kids. And it came up on me so fast! Kymber this year
wanted to be a fairy, so she and I were fairies together. BUT I was the dark fairy and of course she was the sweet white innocent one! Xander was something from where the wild things are. I chose this only because I wanted to paint his face and because it was a warn costume. My dear husband LOVES AC/DC, so he was Angus Young (the guitarist) Oh us grownups looked awful BUT the kids looked pretty darn cute!! I was pretty excited for this year until Alan all the sudden got hit with the flu Halloween day which meant I was to take the kids myself. I VOW I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I met up with my cute friends Kristin and her kids. It's become tradition of ours to go trick-or-treating up Springville main street. Her cute little girl was a fairy too and so was Kristen. No, we did not plan it. We did look funny will all us fairies though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
So cute!:)
Post a Comment