June- Alan started academy! 3 long months of work and school.
July- Our sweet little (BIG!!!) Xander was blessed July 4th weekend by his daddy. Sooooo many people showed up...I think I counted 16 people in the circle. I'm so thankful for such a supporting family and for so many friends

August- Alan finished the first part of academy and now has a huge break! Starts up again in January!
September-Xander is 4 months old this month. He weighs 18lbs and is eating all the baby food he can get! Alan also finshed his first academy block and now has a break until January. Half way done till he's a cop! yay!
October- My baby girl turned 3 this month! We had her a little birthday party up at my brothers becuase our place is just way too small to have everyone in it. I kept asking Kymber what she wanted and her answer was always lipstick. Such a girly girl!!







No comments:
Post a Comment