Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall Family Pictures!

I was determined to get our family pictures done and over with! I plan on doing them at least every other year hopefully. VERY surprised that Alan was so good about it! It was prob ably because I let him wear a t-shirt and jeans...My brother Jake took some of the pictures that included all of us and I took the others. it was going great until we got kicked out by a dungeons and dragons group "because they rented the place for $400 and said we didn't pay anything to be there" Pretty sure everyone and their bridal gown goes up to Castle Rock to take pictures don't ya think?!!!!


This one is my pictures I took of Kymber. She was being shy, but I took it as a good photo op! I still need to fix the editing though..

I LOVE this one of Xander and Alan. Xander's eyes are SOOOO big. Goes to show you what he does when he sees his mama

No comments: