So for a long time now I've been a shutterbug mommy and taking endless pictures of my cute little family and of other random stuff. It's always been more of a hobby really. I actually found something I enjoy. SURPRISE SURPRISE. I've had a chance to take pics on a few cameras, but it seems like
alot of the good pics I've taken on my Sony Digital. My little digital camera I take
EVERYWHERE with me. To capture Life's Little Kodak Moments ♥. Now explain that one to me. Pretty soon I'm going to get a super nice camera (
yay for taxes!)
Now why am I blogging about this? I HAVE NO CLUE. Maybe to vent and get some opinions about the pics I take....
Take this one for example: i pretty much love this picture of my sister's baby belly. Some might not like it,
also if I hadn't of edited it I'm not sure if it would have turned out the same...

This one is of my baby boy
Xander (6 months old) Taken with my little digital camera.

I guess I'm not sure where I'm
actually going with this blog. VENTING SESSION was majorly needed.
Thank you for reading even if it was just to cure your boredom!
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures....you have a talent for finding the beauty in the people around you.
your pictures are so cute! I love photograph and want to get into it too. (I neve sent you my blog address, so you can get it from this if you want)
Post a Comment