Today I learned an important lesson. Never settle for anything less than what you deserve. Also that I ♥ my children beyond measure.
Court was today. For child custody case on my daughter and her dad. Now I will not go into detail on what happened to many reasons. First off this is a public blog still and anyone can view it. And also because I have to no reason to write hate messages about anyone concerning the matter. I have no animosity towards her father and never will. I honestly am glad Kymber can have her dad in her life, But that does not say it will forever be hard on all of us.
Today was beyond what I thought it would be. It is always hard to be reminded of the fact that because of the actions I made (mind you KYMBER IS NOT MY MISTAKE) Kymber will have to endure and suffer the consequences of my actions.
Everything was in my favor for those who don't already know except for "JOHN DOE" not having to provide the transportation during the time when Alan has police academy. Which won't be that bad. If I have to I will figure it out. If it is for Kymber.
I have made mistakes in the past and I need to learn to let them go. I feel immensely bad for what I'm about to put Kymber through but I know I cannot blame it on myself. Takes two to tango. My mom and husband always say to me concerning the situation "hind site is always 20/20." That phrase is my life. How many of us have sat there and said "Now if I could go back I'd do this differently"? Of course we all do. BUT we can't. Wishing will not get you anywhere. I'll change what I said if anyone comes to me with a time machine! I'd never ever take back Kymber but maybe I could have handled things differently.
This whole situation couldn't have been handled without the Gospel in my life. If it wasn't for it "Id still be a wreck and been a deer in the headlights!
Whether or not Alan is Kymber's father by blood or marriage this will always be my little family, even if I have to share her.







3 comments:
I'm really glad you were able to make lemonade out of lemons and you have learned a very important lesson. I can tell you love your daughter very much and just want the very best for her. Keep up the good work.
I love you.
Oh sweetie... You are absolutely right. We all make choices in life that we wish we wouldn't have... and one of my favorite quotes from President Monson says: The past is behind: Learn from it. The future is ahead: prepare for it. The present is here: LIVE it! So just enjoy your wonderful little family and every single moment that you have Kymber in your home! LIVE it baby, and enjoy it! Life is good... even when it's sometimes hard!
Post a Comment