The past few weeks I haven't been feeling up to par. I can only describe it as blah. Yes. BLAH!
The other day Alan wanted to go to his brothers house so this gave me the opportunity to do a little bit of Christmas shopping at Walmart. Well at the very end I started feeling not right and decided to grab a subway just in case. While I was paying I had that passing out feeling. This is exactly what I felt like with Xander. SO the very next day I took a trip to the dollar store and got 2 pregnancy tests. I did this because I have cried wolf in the past and didn't want to spend the money on those expensive ones just to have it show up negative. I was convinced it would be.
So that Friday night I took one of those tests. TWO SOLID PINK LINES FOLKS. PREGNANT.

Well my baby, yes my 7 month old (Do not laugh), decided to wake me up at 2:30 a.m. and so I gave him a bottle. I didn't want to nurse him just in case I was in fact expecting. And what do ya know, I could not sleep for the life of me. I obviously had things on my mind! I got up and watched some TV and decided to take that second test. Yes people TWO SOLID PINK LINES.
I ended up telling Alan the next day and making plans with my mom to head over to Springville clinic to get one last test done. 3rd times a charm right? Plus I was in a little bit of denial. After my get together with my girlfriends we headed over. I'm guessing you know what happened next. Nurse comes out. "Yup, it was positive!"
So, I do not know when I am due (because I was nursing Xander) and I have to wait till I can get a doctors appointment and probably get an ultrasound done to determine that.
I shall be a mother of two and my kids will be about anywhere from 14-16 months apart. I guess if it's another boy (which we suspect) they will be buddies!







3 comments:
Congratulations! Nate and Mikaela are just 18 mo. apart and it was hard in the beginning, but they are so close now. Just rest as much as you can. Good Luck!
Wow. That is really exciting Leah. Meh, lots of people have their kids that close together. Our little boy and Gracie will only be like 19 months apart. Good luck.
Hey Congrats I am so happy for you guys. That is so exciting.
Post a Comment