We could all learn a lot from crayons. some are sharp some are dull some are pretty, there are all different colors, but they have to learn to live in the same box.
I was so super excited to have Kymber write a letter to Santa this year. She keeps telling me what she wants so I wanted to get it on record because it was such a funny list. Yes, these are Kymber's words exactly. Might I mention how she closes her letter? We have taught her well! And yes everyone those are not Christmas stickers. Kymber insisted on using these ones. Adds character I think!
♥Please excuse my very fast handwriting. I could not keep up with her list!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That's so precious! I can't wait to do that with my kids! Hilarious:)
1 comment:
That's so precious! I can't wait to do that with my kids! Hilarious:)
Post a Comment