Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!!!!

Christmas this year was interesting to say the least. We had our annual Rosenbaum's Saturday before Christmas get together at my aunts studio. We were forced to announce our little pregnancy. tradition to our family for everyone to say whats new and who is having a baby or whatnot. There are usually a few. Wasn't it last year we announced that we were pregnant with Xander. I swear it was just a bit ago and now I'm on my 3rd. Would someone please tell me why I got so embarrassed when Alan announced it? maybe it was the fact that he said, "Xander just turned 7 months old oh and we're expecting, AGAIN!" it must just be me because they are are very excited and happy for us.
This year we went to Jumping Jacks with Alan's family on Christmas EVE. It's a starting tradition from last year and the kids LOVE it! My kids do at least. And by kids I mean Alan and Kymber!

After that we went over to his brother's for a big dinner. My assignment was to make cream pies. So I made a coconut cream, banana cream, and chocolate cream. Yum! We had to leave to make sure we made it home in time for Kymber's dad to come and get her for the night. Such a bummer because I wanted her to wake up the next morning and see her presents. Nature of the beast I guess.
Needless to say when we picked her she wasn't in the best mood. due to not taking naps the past couple days I'm sure...
But the mood lightened when she got to open her gifts...



Yes, even bubba was excited to open presents...

1 comment:

Fe said...

[I'm finally catching up on your blog!!] I can only imagine what it's like to tell the family you're expecting so soon.. My sister-in-law called my mom bawling when she found out she was pregnant with Parker when Jayden was only a few months old. (Jayden was born in April '06 and Parker was born in Feb of '07) I, myself couldn't believe it. Though, Parker has been nothing but a joy to our family ever since. I'm glad both Kymber and Xander enjoyed opening their gifts! :)