Monday, March 29, 2010

Super Saturday

All week I expected Saturday be a not so nice day.Weather wasn't looking too hopeful. That goes to show you to never trust the weather report on yahoo. It ended up being such a pretty day! Little chilly when the wind came up, but other than that. Perfect.
This Saturday just happened to be one of the nicest I've had in a while. It's not every day that I actually have a car to use whenever I want. My awesome brother went out of town for the weekend and kindly left his car for me to use whenever I want. Having Alan have work and school every single day and even school from 8-5 Saturdays has left e cripples with no car. I decided to take full advantage of this.I started the day off doing a much needed visit to my great grandparents Waters whom I haven't seen since Xander's baby blessing. For those of you figuring that one out...it's been hmmmm months? Yes. Bad granddaughter!
Lunch time! I treated Kymber and Xander to a lunch at McDonald's so that she could go play on all the slides.

After that I took the kids to Michael's so that I could find stuff to finish my crafty projects I've been getting into.That will prob be my next post.
After that I made plans to meet at the "Library Park" with my bestie Kristin and her kiddos since our kids are pretty much the same age. Seemed like it's be such a waste of good weather if we didn't make a stop at the park.NOW...what's the sun without an ice cream cone?? So I stopped at Barry's and got us all some. I stripped down Xander and let him go to town on the thing.




No comments: