Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mod Podge Picture frame

This is probably one of the simplest and cheapest projects I've done in a while.I decided to do it just for Kymber. I got her a pictures frame also from the local dollar store so that she could have a project to do and be proud of it. She didn't end up doing much with hers but I had fun with mine!

Mod Podge is prob one of my very favorite inventions. You can seriously make anything from it! This is only the first i will post on here but more to come!!

1 jar of Mod Podge
1 dollar store picture frame
Foam brush (very cheap) or you can you any paint brush I guess
Scraps of paper ripped in pieces or fabric
Embellishments
Picture to fill it with

                                               Before


                                                After

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute! I like your crafty posts! Gives me ideas and inspiration to do stuff too!

Leah and Alan Albright said...

Thanks! That motivates me to do lots more!!!