Tuesday, March 23, 2010

21 weeks and 2 days

I do love going to my OB appointments. And since I changed to the nurse mid wife clinic it's been nice to express how you feel without feeling completely like an idiot with a male Doctor saying its just pregnancy. You'll get over it basically.
Well, I've been having painful Braxton Hicks lately and I am not too happy with it. This early this hard? That's what I get for having my kids soo close in age. But being able to talk to the midwife about it made me feel better.
She offered to check me and make sure I wasn't dilated and gave me some pointers and told me to time them. They said they really don't want me to go into pre term labor. Finally someone who listens to me! Feels nice to be treated like a mom giving birth instead of another lady having yet another baby. if that makes any sense at all....
Blood pressure is great (as usual) and I now weigh 133.3 lbs. That makes a grand total of 12 lbs. gained but it sure feels like more. Goes so show you I'm all baby. Not that I'm complaining....maybe bragging as little? I'm allowed.
I would be posting a nice update pic on this belly of mine but nope. My camera went AWOL. Yes, poof! Gone. That is my life line and if its lost for good I will have to convince Alan to get me another one.
I can however post the pic of my new crib bedding I ordered online.
Something only a mom would appreciate and know why this is sooo exciting to me. 10 piece set for only 69$ And everything is reversible.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

That's so exciting! Man, I'm not pregnant and I wish I weighed 130 right now! I gained so much and never lost it. I'm 40 lbs overweight! Be grateful for your lucky bod girl!

Tim and Tesha said...

I am glad someone was able to help you. Super cute bedding by the way steal of a deal!!