Monday, March 15, 2010

20 weeks and 2 days

Today we had our official 20 weeks gender U/S and yes, it is still a little boy!Since I now go to the nurse/ midwife clinic I have to go get my ultrasounds done at UVRMC. I know I said I'd never go there again due to the fact of not informing us of the problems on the first U/S we got but this we in a different part and going to New Beginnings is totally worth the change. Ultrasound says Im not measuring July 26 as a due date but keeping July 31... far from the Aug 4 due date I was given a while back! Also the baby is a few ounces shy of a pound!

No weight check this time (not that I'm too excited to know) just a good old check up on the baby. Here are the pics...

PROFILE

PLAYING PEEK-A-BOO


IT'S ANOTHER BOY!


LEGS CROSSED...HARD TOO KNOW IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AN ULTRASOUND.


A CUTE LITTLE FOOT. ALL FIVE TOES


No comments: