Anyway, I had to have my MIL drive me up there because Alan works so much he had to meet us up there.
We got called into do the ultrasound first...hallelujah! Everything looks great she said! Looks like they are getting me off of slight bed rest (for now anyway0 I still have to watch myself like a hawk and make sure I don't bleed again. But for now I can go back to being somewhat normal! The baby is now measuring to be due August 1st. But the tech wont change the due date. "well see" she says. Whatever that means.
I've gained 2 lbs since I came in last which make a grand total of 4 lbs gained and I am now 124 lbs. Not much at all but it sure feels like I've gained ten pound at least by now. Nurse said that what I get for having them so close together because my muscles didn't quite have time to go back to normal. Bummer!
Saw Dr. Judd and somehow was able to skip my "yearly" until my 6 week post partum check up. He also mentioned that it's highly possible that this baby will be bigger. Seriously??!!! Xander was 9 lb. 7 oz. people and I was pregnant through most of the winter. Still miserable. Now imagine a bigger baby through the dead of summer. hmmmm something to look forward to. Did I mention that we do not have air conditioning in this place? Oh the joys...
Now after going today and seeing Dr. Judd I am just feeling like it's not the same. With Xander I had an awesome NP named Heather who ended up moving to a Nurse Midwife Clinic in Orem and I am thinking I may switch over to her. Now Judd delivered Xander and I still think highly of him. There is just something about a woman knowing exactly how another women is feeling, whereas a man cannot possibly. Also, she was THE BEST I have had so far. If I do this I plan on waiting until after my peek a boo gender ultrasound in 3 weeks, then Ill move my records...







No comments:
Post a Comment