Monday was quite a day in our house. Kids ornery galore and just plain on one. When 8:30 came around I was more than excited to put them to bed. peace and quiet. Famous last words!
After laying on the couch for a while I realized that our dumb heater pilot light was out. Where was the lighter?? Right. In Kymber's room on top of her dresser out of reach. "Great, I finally got her to sleep...now it'll wake her up!" I went in there anyway, can anyone really survive without a heater in middle of February? I think not.
I go in her room and what do ya know...Kymber is sitting strait up in bed and started whining and saying "Im sorry mommy!" At first I thought "Well she knows she should be sleeping..." I opened the door wider and caught a glimpse of her bangs. My gut dropped.
You're prob wondering what I saw....well, this is what it was...
So from start to finish my cousin Amy came to the rescue. Not till the next day of course...

Now I cannot believe I would even think about posting these, but Ive decided to humiliate myself and post my lovely hair cutting days as I kid... DO NOT LAUGH. Just say...she has a pretty smile and I will accept that.







1 comment:
I LOVE her new little hair cut!!!! So cute!
Post a Comment