Friday, February 12, 2010

New Carts for the 10 items or less shopper

I'm sure everyone has noticed these cute small new shopping carts that stores are now starting to provide for shoppers. Convenient they are! It sure beats lugging around the hand held baskets for the shoppers who only has but a few items.

Today was the first day in a long time where I actually felt good enough to make something for dinner besides get on the phone and order the usual pepperoni pizza with bread sticks. 2 orders if I'm feeling ambitious. I have had this craving for some fried chicken lately so I thought today would be the day! Soon as Alan got home I made a beeline to Macey's. Not my usual store. I usually go to Walmart (which I always end up with more than what I actually went for) day i was determined to get my stuff for fried chicken and leave with nothing else.

I grabbed one of the big carts and then decided I'll be ambitious and grab one of those cute little convenient carts they now have. Not 2 min into the store..BAM! Stupid bar at the bottom hit my shin. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. And what do you think happened next? Yes, not even down the next isle\, when...BAM! Again. Yes, same stinking spot. I now have this lovely dark purple bruise on my shin.

SO...as convenient as they I do not think I will ever be grabbing one of those carts EVER AGAIN!

No comments: