Friday, November 14, 2008

Stitches on my head? The worst



So yesterday I went and got a mole taken off of my head. It's been there as long as I can remember, but it has been bothering me and it's really ugly to put my hair up and see a big brown spot on the edge of my hair line. So what do I do? Get it taken off. Doctor said it's prob not cancerous, BUT it is a good thing to take it off just in case. The Result? This .

I had the hardest time sleeping last night because of it. I kept telling the doctor it feels like he gave me a little face lift. He said he was going to give me pain meds, but guess what? I can't take any cause I'm pregnant. Oh goody. So I have to rely on tylenol. Which didn't help might I add. I get the stitches taken out next Friday and I can't wait. I had another mole taken off on my wrist. Little baby one that bugged me. Nothing big. The only thing is the I'm afraid the wash dishes and wash my hair even though the doctor said it was probably good for it to reduce infection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

scary! I hope they healed well by now!