Friday, November 7, 2008

Introducing....




Introducing....THE ALBRIGHTS! Leah Rosenbaum Albright. That's me. I didn't get rid of my maiden cause because I'm selfish and the name has gotten me far, not to mention having an uncle that's the Spanish Fork police chief, it's gotten me out of trouble. I'm a proud Albright though.


My cute husband is Alan Albright. Duh. Son and Coach Alan Albright Sr. at Spanish Fork High. So yeah I got stuck with a jock. Not that I'm complaining. He works for Golds Gym and his buddy for Spa Mechanics. In June he is going to go through the police academy and when he's done he'll hopefully work for Lehi Police Dept. after. It's what he really wants to do. I love a man in uniform! Oh and did I mention he's also part of the National Guard? Yes, I love that uniform too. He's such a good husband and does what he can to support his family. And even though Kymber isn't his biological daughter any outsider wouldn't see a difference. He loves her and has does an awesome job as a dad.








My cute little Kymber Noelle. She's 2. Enough said. She's a pretty good two year old although she's a little spoiled and thinks she can get whatever she wants. Which I'm sure is normal. She so smart. I know I'm a biased mom but she's definetely smart for her age if you ever get a chance to talk to her. She is as girly as it gets. Shoes, purses, her baby, makeup..etc. Yes. She is going to be an expensive teenager. Good thing we've already decided our kids can have a job and buy their own stuff.




Last but not least. Myself. I'm a 21 yr. old mother of 1 1/2 kids. Baby due May 21.

We're pretty sure it's a boy. This pregnancy isn't much different than my last other than I'm more hungry. i have boring pregnancies. I'm 12 weeks along and have a tiny belly but not much. In due time I'm sure. We'll find out the sex in December. Ill know the date at my next appointment which is on the 25th of November.

No comments: