I've been thinking alot lately about my blessings and what I'm thankful for. Thanksgiving season has that affect on a person I guess. So here's my list.
I'm Thankful For:
My Husband. Alan is so wonderful and works to make sure I can stay home with Kymber. He tries to help around the house and although most of the time I feel overwelmed that I do everything, I understand he works and that is good enough for me. I'm so thankful he's such an endearing and caring guy. Needless to say I'm the wife that gets babied and I know it. I get foot rubs all the time and he NEVER complains. I love him so much and I don't know what I'd do without him. I am so grateful he thinks of Kymber as his own daughter and everyday I love to watch as they grow closer.
My 2 yr. old Kymber. I'm grateful for her because I know that I can have children. Even though she cries whenever I leave for errands and it gets old, I'm grateful for the fact that she loves me enough to miss me. I'm even thankful when she makes a mess because I know she is a heathly girl who loves to play. Sometimes it bugs me when she preferes Alan over me, but I have to sit back and think "I'm one lucky girl." I have a husband who loves Kymber and Kymber loves him just as much and thinks of him as her dad. that means more to me than anything and t's all I've ever asked for. I never thought it would happen.
My Apartment. Even though I feel like it's always messy and sometimes I feel trapped inside all day sometimes at times. And when I get frustrated that we have no space for anything, I know and am grafteful that I have a place to live in and I have possesions that are my own. There are peole who live on the streets who have nothing but what they can carry.
My Extended family. No family is perfect. Mine is definetely not. I'm thanksful that I at least have a family where there are peple who have no family to spend the holdidays with. For that I'm so thankful I have them.
My Religeon. You know at times it seems like it's a hassle and a pain in the butt. Like getting ready for church when you don't feel good. Or going to a ward that is drier that any one I have ever been to. BUT without my religeon I don't know where I would be or who I would be with. I most definetely would not be with Alan and that in itself is a terrbile tragedy that I can't stand the thought of losing. Truth be told I would probably be some messed up girl living on the street. Religeon is a nessesity in life. I don't care who you are.
Those are just the few things I am thankful for. More to come.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Blessings are great, especially when you are grateful for them!:)
Post a Comment