Monday, November 10, 2008

12 weeks and 3 days


Well Im finally 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Nothing new in the pregnancy. Hopefully it'll get more exciting. Some days I feel really pregnant, others I'm still as skinny as I was before. Now figure that one out. Iwant a belly so bad!!! In this picture ( taken last night) I look so pregnant. I let it all out so I wouldn't be cheating. With Kymber I was able to hide my belly till about 5 months or so. It's true when they say you're bigger with your second. I'll prob go to bed one night and wake up with a huge belly. I'll pop overnight I'm sure. It's fun though because alot of my friends are pregnant and I have my sister Anita who is due in January and 2 sister in laws pregnant too. One is due in March and the other just a few day after me.
My sister Anita is having a boy and is naming him Skyler. So hopefully I have a boy so we can share clothes.WE're pretty sure it'll be a boy just because this pregnancy is a little different then my last.Then again maybe it's wishful thinking on Alan's part. He say if it's another girl he's getting another job. Too much estrogen!!! If it's a boy we are going to name him Xander Logan (or Aiden)Albright. If it is a girl we're gong to name her Hazel Marie Albright. After my Grandma Waters. She hates her name ironic ally so Im sure we'll hear about it andbe asked not to use it. But I love the name and so does Alan. So it's final.

1 comment:

kemery755 said...

You look so cute! Wow, 12 weeks and 3 days, seems like it's gone by pretty quick. You're almost in the 2nd tri! Congrats girl! :)
Kristin