Regarless of how much you think the people on your facebook "friend list" are all friends and that you think can say what you want on it without anyone caring...BIG LIE. Sorry if it is one of you that I am talking about. Actually Im not sorry. Here we go....
Facebook post a few weeks ago (paraphrased mind you) "Convinced the mister to changed the door knobs around on the kids doors. He said it may just be illegal. Eat that CPS! Its either that or something worse!" COMPLETE JOKE PEOPLE. Come on. If you know me AND my past you'd know this is merely just a mommy thing to say. Well, long story short someone out there called the cops to do a well child check on me. Who, by the way, was very nice and trusted me and could see that I'm a good mom. Also I was informed it is NOT illegal. Just in case any of you were wondering....
I have never been so mad that I wanted to cry. What a judgement about my character and how I raise my children....
Oh the story isnt over yet.
Kymber went to her dad's for a weekend visit as she does every other weekend.
I recieved a text that Friday night from Sperm donor.
"I sure had an intersting conversation with Kymber tonight. One that I actually recorded because it was really pissing me off"
Me: oh how suprising coming from you... "And"
SD: "Well its going to get brought up in court and I have been really tempted to call dcfs. She was talking about how you and Alan changed the locks around on the door to her room to she cant get outin the morning. You want me to send you the recording? or do you just want to hear it when we go to court over the name change?
I am freaking pissed about it. So I want you to know it better change quick.
Or I am pressing child abuse charges.
Me: fuming mad. some things never change.. "Actually it is not against the law. Authorities have been talked to already. It was changed so that my kids dont lock themselves in their room for the time being. I appreciate your concern but it has already been discussed"
SD: "Well I am still reporting it. Because it pissed me off! Its child abuse when you lock them in th overnight. If that is the case you need to buy door knobs that dont have locks. So sense you say it is so called 'NOT AGAINST THE LAW' I will be reporting it to dcfs. Just an FYI. "
and here is the kicker people...
SD: " You must have learned that one from your dad"
One stab strait to the heart. Those of you who know me know that as a child I was physically and sexually abused by my dad. Comparing me to the person I hate the most is probably one of the worst things you could ever do. Hurt me enough that I cannot stop thinking about it. HOW DARE YOU!!!
Another post more in depth later someday about what really happened in the past for those of you who are curious. Ive nothing to hide...
Enough on that. Ive vented. Now please tell me...I'm not a bad mother am I?







6 comments:
You are not a bad mom at all! All this is so stupid! Love ya!
U r not a bad mom! I turned the lock around on my sons door because he kept getting out of bed at night. I think they are safer in a locked room then roaming a house at night unsupervised getting into who knows what!!! I'm sorry this is going on right now. Very sad.
How stupid and asinine. The SD sounds just like my kids SD. They look for anything and everything to implicate you as a bad Mom. You, my dear cousin, are not a bad mother.
You are not a bad mom, and i am sorry to hear you are going through all this crap, over some stupid thing, that is perfectly Legal
Not cool. SD should go clean his brains with a shotgun and such. :) I hate him
Wow I hope who ever called on you relises how dumb they are. Sorry about the stress of this all.
Post a Comment