Monday, March 26, 2012

Continued updating and I even include picitures this time

Honestly I cant wait until Ive caught up with updating. Tired of talking about the past. 
However, yesterday in Sunday school our lesson was on keeping a journal. Made me feel better I started the bloggy up again. At least for the kids sake.

 Typing is more practical for me instead of pen and paper. 


Finally updates to March. Here in our condo. Not huge. Cozy. Making it my own. One step at a time. March hasn't busy. AT ALL! With the unpacking and cleaning Ive hardly had time to decorate. Its taking me for longer than I had anticipated.

Note to self: Walmart sucks at matching and mixing  paint. NEVER go there again. Our once envisioned dark grey walls now look like "an old blueberry threw up on here"says the mister. Id post pictures of the bedroom, but you dont wanna see it. The room at the end where no one goes into and everything gets shoved in there. Yup thats ours. For now!

I will show you my kitchen though!

See? Also seee the craft mess on the table. Ignore that. But I love it. Its where I spend most of my time. 

Ready for picture over load? Really thats all anyone REALLY cares about right?

Xander, sis, and me. After our swim in the pool. Oh how they love to make mom take pics with them


Xander and my cute 7 month old nephew Joseph. Xander is my little hear of gold kid. Whiny, but man this kids heart is bigger than most peoples.
 
Little stinker of a kid Zac. I really do have a major hot head on my hands. Worst temper and has magic hands. How?  Into everything and magically things disappear when he's around. Anyone wanna babysit him now?

 This month my sister came to visit me for the weekend. She brought her month old baby Xavier with her. And I ate it up. I {heart} this little boy...

 Xander, Zac, and Alex (Paulas little girl) Spring is finally here! And feeding the ducks was sooo much fun!

More pics to come....

No comments: