Saturday, March 24, 2012

Continued...

Long post. So if you are going to check my grammar and all that..STOP READING. When I write- I don't care. I just type. 

Oct/November: Our close friends ended up getting a condo in another town right before she had her cute baby. When we went over there Alan fell in love with the clubhouse which includes a pool, hot tub, work out room, etc. And it's sooo much of a step up from the little basement apartment we were living in. Its not a huge place (the condo) but boy did we wanna jump on it. After all, there was no way we'd be committing to a regular house while Alan is going to school and us not knowing where we will be in 5 years. Long story short, we ended up settling on this condo. Smelly, pet urine infested carpet. Worst smell ever. Its only cosmetic...right? AND it was right below our friends!!! We kept our purchase on the D.L. really not wanting to cry wolf just in case nothing worked out, but 2 days before Christmas we got the word that it was all ours. Oh I couldn't get out of that basement soon enough!!!!! (Oh I almost forgot, there are pictures of the condo from when we looked at it on my FB if you haven't seen it yet-viewers beware)



December: Blah blah blah. Waiting. Packing. Cleaning. Christmas. Half Christmas? Barely felt like one. A. This year the snow was at an all time low. I HATE, no seriously....H-A-T-E snow, however doesn't everyone dream of a white Christmas? Honestly, I'm suprised the tree even made it up. Our little stinker Zac tore down most of the ornaments anyway, so the poor thing looked hopeless (the tree, not the child). B. Our abode being half packed was awful. If you've moved. You feel me.Oh and I had a birthday. Turned 25. Not so old. Totally forget how old I am ALL THE TIME. Never thought that would happen.

January: Had to be out of the basement apartment by the end of January so we got to go move in with my in laws for a few weeks. Dreaded it. Ended up not being so bad. Actually kind of nice.....oh she helped me soo much with the kids. Makes me second guess the whole "sister wife" thing hmmmmm....

February: And we get word to move the weekend before Valentines. I'll spare you boring moving and cleaning pee carpet details. Needless to say it is end of March now and we are STILL working on that.


More to come. Again. Keep reading. Oh how I love to keep you hanging. Oh shoot I forgot to add pictures to this one. Makes for an awesome post later.

No comments: