Ok, I had my last 4 week appointment last Wednesday and I'm barely getting an update on here. Everything looks great. Gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks. I seriously thought I didn't gain any but I guess I have. Bummer. I now weigh 150 lbs. Which is 3 lbs shy of what I weighed the day before I had Kymber. aaaahhhh! Heather, my doctor, said he's head down now, so that's a good thing. Although I'm hurting bad. My ribs and back ache constantly and the heartburn isn't livable. Luckily she said i can take Pepcid ac once a day and Tylenol PM at night. So far so good. It has literally saved me!!!
I have 6 weeks till the 14th of May! The day I can be induced if I haven't had him by then. I'm getting pretty anxious. I want to pack my hospital bag already. I will in a few weeks and already have the list of things to pack, just so I don't forget anything.
We also moved our computer out of the book room and moved Xander's stuff in there. Not much of a bedroom, but enough. I made him a simple, but cue blanket the other day.







No comments:
Post a Comment