Ok it's been forever since I've updated my blog. We decided about a week ago to get rid of our Internet and get cable instead. No special reasons, just decided it was a better choice. So...instead of updating his thing ALL THE TIME because I have nothing better to do, I will update it when I actually have something to say and I can run upstairs and use my brother's computer.
So here are the updates on my little family...
1. We finally have a new car. Our other one pooped out on us. THANK HEAVENS REALLY! Alan wouldn't let the thing go. It's not new. It' his sisters old Hyundai Elantra but its new to us and so much nicer than our P.O.S Geo Prism.
2. Getting ready or this baby. Only like 7 1/2 weeks to go. AND IM FEELING IT BIG TIME!!! I have an OBGYN appointment on Wednesday so we'll see how thing are going. I don't think Ive gained any weight though. I'll make sure to post a blog to update you on whats going on. I swear sometimes I think he's going to come early... I mad a blanket for little Xander, but again I have failed to take a picture So, soon enough Ill post one. Nothing special, but at least its getting me way excited for him to come and its making it pretty real.
3. I went to Relief Society on Thursday. It was probably the most fun Ive had at one. We did a purse swap and had dinner and some of us talked about "Purse"onal progress through relief society and life basically. Thats a whole other post though.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Getting rid of one more monthly payment is always a good thing, so that's good that you can have access to the internet from your brother every once in a while. And yay for relief society! So good!
Post a Comment