So last night was her first night. She actually stayed in bed long enough to fall asleep. And stayed there all night. I'm sure it was luck this first night and will prob end up having problems. But the first attempt we (mostly I) succeded. And of course being the obsessed mom that I am just had to take a pictureof her first full night in her princess big girl bed. (Please dont mind the mess because we're still unpacking)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
First of many nights in the big girl bed
After many delayed days we've finally started training Kymber to sleep in the "Big Girl Bed". Hoping that she'll be weaned by the time baby Xander gets here. Yes, she's 2 yrs and 3 months old. Pretty late to be training her, BUT I'm selfish and like the convenience of putting her in a crib/play pen and know that she cant get up and out of bed. I like my sleep and I worry about her getting into stuff during the night.
So last night was her first night. She actually stayed in bed long enough to fall asleep. And stayed there all night. I'm sure it was luck this first night and will prob end up having problems. But the first attempt we (mostly I) succeded. And of course being the obsessed mom that I am just had to take a pictureof her first full night in her princess big girl bed. (Please dont mind the mess because we're still unpacking)
So last night was her first night. She actually stayed in bed long enough to fall asleep. And stayed there all night. I'm sure it was luck this first night and will prob end up having problems. But the first attempt we (mostly I) succeded. And of course being the obsessed mom that I am just had to take a pictureof her first full night in her princess big girl bed. (Please dont mind the mess because we're still unpacking)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment