Monday, January 12, 2009

Belly at 21 weeks 3 days

Yes, another belly pic. 21 weeks and 3 days. Weird picture. I think I was laughing at Kymber.


I'm starting to feel him more and more every day. Yesterday was the first time I felt him move on the outside of my belly. Alan missed it and we spent a good half hour feeling my belly to catch a glimpse of little Xander. No success. He's getting the hiccups I'm sure of it. I feel weird twitches in my belly for a while and then they stop. They said my placenta is in the front of my stomach so it may be harder to feel movements. So far I've felt huge strong punches or kick and weird hiccups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be so cool to feel him move! I can't wait until Cody and I venture into parenthood. You look great!:)

Life's Little Moments said...

when are you going to venture into parenthood fifi???