Catching up again. So I had my doctors appt. We finally set a date on when we figure out what this little bugger is going to be. December 29th! My birthday. What a nice birthday present. We are still expecting it to be a boy but we'll see. Other than that I feel great. My blood pressure was a little low and Ive gained a few pound but nothing big. I've started feeling the baby. Right now I'm little over 16 weeks and hopefully soon I can feel that baby more and more.My belly is also getting bigger. One day it just popped out. I love it.
Im feeling great now and have more energy. My poor house suffered through the first trimester and now I'm getting it back in order. It's so nice. Especially with Christmas comming up and my little army sister Anita coming home soon.
Kymber is doing awesome and is so excited for Christmas. She freaks out when she sees the lights =)
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
cute! I didn't know you and Alan got married. I love your blog. I have one too at jwgfamilyzoo.blogspot.com
do you mind if add your blog to my bloglist and follow it?
Post a Comment