Monday, December 22, 2008
Baby Update
Well exactly 1 week from today 'till we find out if we're gong tobe buying blue or pink for this little bean. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I'm definetely getting bigger and noticeably pregant. I'll have another belly picture at 20 weeks (I have one every 4 weeks) Baby Albright is starting to move more everyday. When us kids got together after the Christams party on Saturday I had a few drinks of Mt. Dew and boy did the baby flip out. It almost scareed me he or shekicked and or punched me so hard it freaked me out. And it kept happening! It was awesome. Hasn't really done it since but soon enough Im sure I'll be begging it to stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Hey Leah - Your baby bump is so cute! I miss being able to feel what it's like to be pregnant... so enjoy it for both of us okay? And holy cow... I just saw those pictures of your sister-in-law's - I haven't seen Glory in years and years! Tell her hi for me will ya?
Post a Comment