My sister Anita was coming home finally as a surprise to everyone. I was the only one in the family that knew, as far as everyone else was concerned she wasn't supposed to be discharged from the army till after New Years. So She and I got together before the party for an hour or so and went to the party. Boy was everyone surprised! I felt a little guilty about keeping the secret but it was way worth it. My brother Jake was the last one to show up to the party of course and wow was he surprised!
Here's a picture of Anita, Jake, and my sister in law, Estefany
Kymber was so cute at the party. My uncle Dennis and his family did a little skit to Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer and played Santa. He only sported the hat though. Anyway, we told Kymber it was Santa so she became obsessed. She kept saying,"Hi Santa!" and even went ans sat on his lap. I'm so glad I got a picture because it was adorable! Even cuter when he played along with it...
Now that we've come and gone to the Christmas party I'm more in the Christmas spirit!







No comments:
Post a Comment