Reader's Digest version of the past...oh what? 8 months? geez....One child at a time.
Baby Zachariah turned a year old this July. Really? Cannot believe my baby is already old! He's been more advanced than Xander was (I blame it on Xander's tubes). Zac crawled at about 4 1/2 months and walked at eleven. He's still getting the hang of it, but is getting better. He's our little sweetheart baby. Only cries when he's hungry...which by the looks of him you'd think he'd had enough to eat. 30 lbs at 9 months old, the Doctor told me i need to cut back on the bottles for the poor guy. Apparently he was off the charts. How could you say No to that sweet face when he wants his food? Luckily he lost a pound at his 1 year appointment and things are looking up! Gotta love those chunky babies!!
Xander turned 2 in May and has finally started talking. I was beginning to think his ear infections had done permanent damage, but alas he has! He's still talking gibberish too but for the most part he can communicate finally! Xander is one tough little guy. Surprisingly he hasn't tried to escape his crib so he still remains in his crib jail and will until we trust him enough to have a big boy bed. guessing some of you moms are shaking your head thinking I'm crazy lol, eh, to each his own...
My Drama Queen Kymber. She's almost 5 and let me tell you, it has not been a walk in the park. Combine her age with her going back and forth from her real dad's house and ours and you get a nightmare. Learning two different sets of rules would be hard and coming back to our house with two other kids when you just got used to being the center of attention would be hard to swallow I'm sure. We are slowly dealing with it one day at a time and hope that it'll calm down. Other than that she's a sweet heart. Kymber starts official pre school in September and she is beyond excited for it. Mom may be too. It's bittersweet. Zachariah and Kymber now share a bedroom which was iffy at first but now we are in the swing of things and it's nice not to have him cry in the mornings because he has kymber to entertain him until I get up. (the entertainment doesn't last long, but just long enough that I can take my time most mornings...)
I know you are mostly interested in my chit lens, but here is an update on me and the Mister.
I have not really done much at all other than doing my mommy and wifey things and keeping up with the \housework and meals. raising kids, you know, piece of cake. I have been working on my dream since high school with is photography. Now, while I'm not great at it, everyone has to start somewhere! Slowly, but surely, I'll be amazing.
Alan. Alan is going back to school for nursing at the end of this month. He's doing great and is pumped for it! After having some medical scares he has recently lost about 32 lbs so far by dieting hardcore. I have had to change my whole way of cooking. Mostly I have had to just cook two meals or have him cook his own meal. Im soo proud of him!
Picture is before majority of the weight loss....he's looking great!
As of now I vow to keep up with our blog...







No comments:
Post a Comment