Friday, December 17, 2010

Family Update

Where has the time gone? I'm a complete slacker! Another family update is needed and then I promise I will TRY do this once a week like a good blogger mom should!

Zachariah-Almost 5 months old and at 4 months he was almost 20 lbs!
Zac,aka Chumly, has been such a blessing in our lives. I couldn't have asked for a better little baby. Never cries for one. That is unless he's hungry. Don't mess with his food! Can't you tell I stave him? He's the happiest baby and is all smiles and laughs.
Zac got his first two teeth at 4 months old. Can you say ouch?! Never nursed a baby with teeth and let me just say, I'm in pain! he rolls over and has even got on his elbows and knees. I think my baby is growing up way too fast.

Xander-
Honestly Xander is pretty much the same. Barely speaks. Every now and again he says a new word and we make a big deal out of it. For example, the other day after blessing our dinner he copied us and said "Amen". Said it again too! Has he said it since? Nope. Cause thats how he rolls. He's getting to be quite mischievous. Kymber never had an interest in the toilet, however we caught Xander the other day with a whole loaf of French bread and dipping it into the toilet. Gross. That's only on example. He's also been doing wonders since he had his tubes put in. Went sooo smoothly and we actually went and left a doctors appointment a while back with no ear infections! Wahoo!

Kymber-
My little girl. I love her. Although she's at this stage where she asks about a million questions. She catches me off guard sometimes and drives me crazy, but it's worth it. As she would say, "We're still buddies!" even when she's in time out. It's nice to know I'm still loved even when I'm being a meany mom! I sy all the time she's like a 13 year old trapped in a 4 year old's body. Very pre-Modonna and is into all things girls. this includes jewelry, clothes, makeup and shoes.

Alan-
Has finally become a Veteran. NO MORE NATIONAL GUARD! No more shaving, No more weekends without him. I'm soo proud!

Me-
I know you're more interested in the kids but I'll update you on me. Not pregnant this Christmas for once! Can I get an Amen?!  I'm enjoying m y 3 kids and have decided since we're going to be in this basement for a while I'm finally going to decorate it. My passion is crafts and I thoroughly enjoy sitting at the table doing nothing else. I'm a work aholic at my house. Drives Alan up the wall with how much I am constantly cleaning and worrying about how messy the house is. Slightly OCD, but what would he do without me?! Everything I do, I do it for my kids and husband and wouldn't trade it for anything else int he world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the ear infections are the reason that Xander doesn't talk a whole lot. I bet he will start talking really soon!