I realized that it has been 2 whole months since I have posted anything on this blog of mine! i've been soo crazy busy sitting at the computer kept seeming like a waste of time. Soo much has happened in two months.
June: In June we celebrated our 2 year anniversary. With 2 kids we wer'nt able to do much but just spending time together at home when the kids are in bed is soo worth it!
July: July 4 was fun this year with both kids. We met Alan's family at the SF library park for a picnic. I loved dressing the kids up in their red white and blue for the holiday! The kids soooo much loved the fireworks this years. We went to his sisters for the big ones but just had to get out the small stuff early on.
On Thursday July 22 Spanish Fork was having their festivities. I had had a doctors appt earlier that day and was dilated to a 4 1/2 and my midwife stripped my membranes so chances that I was going to have this baby that weekend were extrememly high. We decided to take the kids to the carnival and let Kymber ride some rides for some family time before we're out numbered and before she went to her dad's for the weekend.
It was soo hot that day we were all miserable, including Kymber, but insisted on riding all the kid rides
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love that Allen and Xander are making the exact same face in the very first picture.
Post a Comment