Monday, June 1, 2009

so much to write...so little time



I guess that's the life of a mom. So much do write (do) with so little time. Even for a stay at home mom. Busy busy busy.


I'm not a mom of 2 and am lovin it. Xander will be 3 weeks old on Thursday. As of Last Friday he weighed 10 lbs and 4 oz. He's gaining weight like no other! He eats and eats. Drains me empty. The cute little boy has been smiling from day one and I have my camera full of pictures. I get camera happy but later on in life I'm sure we'll all appreciate how many pictures mommy took!


Kymber loves her little brother, but hates me it seems like. Ok, so not hates me but doesn't like it when instead of getting her breakfast the second she wakes up I have to feed her brother. She does not like that, but is now getting used to the little big bundle that's hanging around. She now knows he's here to stay.


Alan is loving having a boy around the house event though all Xander does is eat sleep and make dirty diapers. He keeps saying how he wants to try for another one when Xander turns a year old. I told him no way! Maybe wait two years. Alan starts the police academy June 9th and is very excited. His schedule will be full and won't be home alot with family, but it's only for a year with a few months break in between. And it'll all be worth it. He's very excited and it'll help him get back into the shape he want to be in.


I am doing awesome! I weigh 128 lbs as of last Thursday. basically back to my pre preggo weight. For that, I am thankful I have good genes! Finding time to do laundry is difficult and poor Alan's wife can't keep up. But having my kids is so worth it and I love staying home with them.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is great! Congrats on the new bundle, he's very adorable! Keep the updates comin!:)