Tuesday, June 16, 2009
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
And one year goes by in a blink of an eye! Been married one year. hahahah One year and one month old baby later and we're still together. I love my husband so much. We've been through alot and I'm so glad he stuck by me through it all. Hopefully we'll have many more to come. (Hopefully next year we'll be able to actually celebrate it) Not much you can do with 2 kids and one of them being an infant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
hooray!! Your blog wasn't working for a while and I missed out on all the excitment!! Xander looks just like his daddy!! He is soooo cute!! And you look incredible!!! Good genes for sure!! Kimber has grown up so much!! We miss you guys and hope you and baby are doing well!! Bring him by sometime!! I would love to see him!!
Post a Comment