Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stay at home mom.

So I've been reading other peoples blogs and realized how boring my life really is. Seriously. What do I do with my little self all day?

1. Play with Kymber

2. Clean my house ( which by the way NEVER gets clean ironically) Then when I complain to Alan he say well what can I do? Do I need a chore I do everyday? (he's sincere mind you...) I then feel guilty for saying anything and say "NO no no no no, it's totally fine. It's what I'm supposed to do. Ill figure it out" WHY do I do this to myself?? Good husband. Wife can't make up her stinking mind.

3. Blog...I'm not as intersting as I'd hoped? Wanted? Thought I was? Story of my life. Hence this like blog I'm writing now. To fulfill a void in my life called BOREDOM

4. Play on facebook. yes, it is addicting. I like being able to write friends and connect with them even though I haven't seen them in how many years?? Or since we've graduated? What's this world coming to? Why ever get together with a friend if you can sit in the comfort of your own home and send them a message?

5. Instant message Kristen. Oh dear Kristen. The friend I talk to every single day. ( read #4) The friend I message every day but never see. What is it like we've hung out twice since Halloween? And you went to my wedding in June? Before that... Oh gosh prob when we worked at good ol' ShopKo together. Again. What is this world coming to??

6. Watch shows with Kymber. Yes. I have seen Barney a million times and I can quote the Barbie Christmas Carol movie not to mention sing every song...and I like one of them. Oh dear....motherhood right? Pretty soon I'll be playing trucks with little Xander and wonder what I did before I had kids.

Ok. I have more things I do at home. But I can't do too much seeing is that we have one vehicle. (It's a p.o.s by the way) that Alan has to drive for work. So when he gets home I sometimes leave to go to errands. Sad that grocery shopping is fun for me because I get out of this house.
Where is Spring??? So kymber can play in the yard and I can put the kids in a stroller and go for a walk. Stupid snow and cold weather. Can't get out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man.. I'm hoping to time having kids in the Spring, that way I'm not huge when it's hot and I can go out with them while it's still warm. Good luck with the stay-at-home-mom stuff! Spring will be here soon enough:)

Sidney said...

I am so loving that you have a blog! I get to hear about what your up to and see pictures of your cute family! I love it! :) - SID