Weight: 144 lbs. (gained 3 since last appointment which I swear I've gained more than that because of the way my clothes are fitting)
Blood Pressure: Perfect
Iron Level: Exactly where they wanti it to be now and I can now start taking my iron pills only every other day.
I was pretty worried abut the day that this little guy is due. May 21st because Alan's family is going away the weekend of the 22nd and Alan has National Guard the 16th and 17th. If I went into labor during the time he went there is no guarantee I could get ahold of him, plus he's be all the way in Lehi at Camp Williams. Really you just can never predict what your body will do.
I talked to Heather ( my nurse practitioner/nurse midwife) about my concerns and she said that if I haven't gone into labor by the 14th I could be induced on that day! yay. AND if I'm dilating before then she can strip my membranes to help me along as early as 38 weeks. Which is what will prob happen because it worked with Kymber. Needless to say I'm pretty stoked now and am more excited to have this little guy!
I know I just posted preggo pics but Ill post another one just because. =)







2 comments:
good to hear you're doing well! cute photos! you got big all of a sudden!:)
yes i did. man its a good ting it's only in my belly and nowhere else
Post a Comment