Wednesday, May 16, 2012

For the past month....

You would not believe the craziness we have dealt with in the past month. Hence why I haven't blogged. Not lazy people- Just one extra busy mommy. And I wont overload you with too many details.

Starting off by talking about our little devil child Zac. Looks can be deceiving. Cute but naughty by nature. The particular morning I caught him getting into my weekly pill box. Off the the ER I go. There for hours. Little man actually held still most the time.


Guess the "sleeping pills" he ate kicked in finally...


Turned out fine. Relief. This kid may be the death of me...or himself...


Same week. No joke. Took the kids for what I thought was a regular doctors visits filled with immunizations. Yes, all of them. Joy for mommy.

Disclaimer: If you dont wanna hear medical crap or anything tmi..stop reading. 

Alan and I have had problems potty training Xander. He's actually really good at knowing when to go, but let's just say the hose wasn't cooperating.  He'd literally spray the wall, the morror, sink, and anything within shooting distance. Little man thought it was funny. This Cinderella didnt.

Mentioned it to the doctor at this visit and it was confirmed and the same day I was sent to a urologist. 3 kids-one needing a nap and all of whom got pluthera of shots. Kill mommy now.

Urologist took one look at him at immediately was setting up a surgery date for a "Meatotomy"


meatotomy  me·a·tot·o·my (mē'ə-tŏt'ə-mē)
n.
 An incision made to enlarge a meatus, as of the urethra or ureter. Also called porotomy

Long story short little man came out just fine. 


Potty training is a breeze now. I love not having to assist. 


To be continued...

No comments: