Monday, May 24, 2010

Police Academy

Finally after a year of soul searching  and sacrificing on both of our parts Alan finally graduated from Police Academy! Yahoo! Won't it be nice to have a husband again? So far it's been great although he keeps finding himself bored at home not knowing what to do...my suggestions usually include cleaning or moving stuff around to get ready for this baby of ours. Not too fun but you can't complain, but I bet he secretly wishes he was back in school again.



If you've ever served in the military stand up....oh I'm soo proud!


Alan and some of his awards

1 comment:

Liz said...

YAY!! That's so awesome! I understand how hard it is to have a hubby who is gone all the time due to school! BELIEVE ME! Hopefully he'll be able to get a job really soon and start saving lives and being the hero around town! :) {wink, wink!} Congrats you guys!