So on Tuesday I was having alot of Braxton Hicks. ALOT. They got painful and worse so I thought that that night night just be the night to have the baby. But nope, never had him. Good thing I had a doctor's appointment the next day.
Wednesday:
36 week checkup.
Still 152 lbs and blood pressure is still perfect.
BUT
I guess I was dehydrated which was causing all those contractions. Not Braxton Hicks I guess.
Also the baby wan't really moving since the night before so doctor sent me over to the hospital to get a non stress test. The baby turned out fine and amniotic fluid was great. They were picking up my contractions every 3-5 min. Crazy! But still got sent home. My Doctor said contract away. Lovely. Just take the baby out already!! I am now to my 1 doctor appointment a week. Keep you updated. But for now, here is the latest and maybe the last preggo pic taken of me!







No comments:
Post a Comment